Contract to Hire
The development team at Leap Logic is looking for an experienced and creative developer who is excited about building awesome interfaces for forward-thinking clients. Front-end developers at Leap Logic specialize in the critical role of marrying our core strengths: strategy, design and development. You’ll always have a variety of projects to work on, and your skills and creativity will be pushed to the limit. Web design and application development aren't just things we can do, they're our focus and passion.
- Expert in using CSS pre-processors
- Confidence breaking down a Photoshop design, extracting assets, and building front-end interfaces that come alive
- Keen eye for details, such as the difference between font weights and spacial relationships between elements
- Competence within version control systems
- Expert knowledge of web standards, responsive design and cross-browser compatibility
- Self-motivating, self-directing and a good communicator
Nice to Haves
- Domain knowledge of user-focused systems architecture, specifically in the realm of building client websites and web applications
- Experience using Craft CMS 2/3 building complete solutions, using plugins and developing plugins when necessary
- Agency or client-focused web experience
- Familiarity with back-end languages
- Experience with wire-framing, prototyping and rapid iterations
- Any open source contributions or example projects that you’re proud of sharing
Who You Are
- Smart: You have a broad skill set and learn new technologies quickly
- Passionate: You’re driven to build great things of the highest quality and put it into the world
- Collaborative: You excel working both within a team and cross-functionally with other teams
- Loyal: You will take up arms (Nerf guns) to defend your team against attackers
- Humble: you’re not afraid to learn from failure and tell others about your mistakes
- Progressive: You continually look for ways to improve your process, skills and ideas
At this time, we're offering 6 month contract with a possibility of full-time hire at the end of the contract. Wages commensurate with talent, ability and drive.
Questions? Email email@example.com or message michael_leaplogic on Craft Slack.