What kind of developer are we looking for?
But, perhaps even more importantly, we’re a small and tight-knit team that values more than just a list of qualifications. If you care deeply about the quality of your work, enjoy cutting up with a great group of people, and are always looking for opportunities to grow and improve, we’d love to have you on board.
At this time, we are only accepting US-based applicants.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Develop responsive, cross-browser compatible websites
- Develop responsive email campaigns
- Abide by, evolve, and enforce code standards to help maintain a clean, consistent code base
- Consult with dev lead and design team to create and manage technical requirements
- Manage time and workload effectively; understand when and how to reach out for guidance
- Write relevant and thorough comments in code and in commits
- Launch and maintain existing websites
- Stay on top of industry trends and new web technologies
What are the skill requirements?
- Ability to write semantic, accessible, and search-engine friendly code
- Cross browser, responsive, and mobile development skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team, independently, and take initiative on tasks
- Experience with Craft CMS or other CMS platform integration
- Basic knowledge of and ability to write PHP
- Basic understanding of server config/DNS for website management
- Knowledge of email development quirks and workarounds
- Basic understanding of UI/UX
A few nice-to-haves...
- Experience with modern frameworks such as Vue or React
- Advanced PHP knowledge
- Experience with Git and version control
- Experience with NPM, Yarn, Babel, Webpack, etc.