We are looking for an technical partner who is responsible for the ongoing maintenance of a website, with the desire to provide support to guide users how to perform daily tasks. Ideally this role would be suited to an agency with experience with content-heavy websites.
While part of the role would be buidling a strong co-operational relationship with the client, you would work closely with the team in the US and UK. An important aspect to the role is to be able to correctly inform non-technical users on the feasibility of design requests, paying careful attention to the longterm maintenability of the website.
- 5+ years experience
- Strong time-management, organisational, mentorship and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills and a pro-active work-ethic
- Expert knowledge of client-side frameworks and libraries
- Expert knowledge in creating performant, fast loading, responsive experiences
- Experience with back-end development
- Proficient with source control systems (Git) and Webpack build tools
- Experience with hosting, server and database setup
- Extensive experience with cross-browser compatibility & testing
- Experience writing technical briefs, estimates, timelines and documentation
- Ability to code with accessibility and SEO in mind
- Ability to work closely with the design team and clients to develop technical strategies and achievable designs
- A meticulous attention to detail
Please send your portfolio, CV and any relevant links to studio [at] jaisand [dot] hu.