Transom is looking for a contract-to-hire Full Stack Web Developer to join our growing team. Specifically, we're looking for an aesthetically-minded developer experienced with modern front-end development practices & frameworks.
What You'll Do
- Build-out full-featured, performant, cross-browser, and accessible websites from design-mockups.
- Participate in defining and implementing technical direction for the development of new client projects.
- Collaborate with technical colleagues to identify best-fit implementation for technical challenges.
- Proactively review and test own work; provide peer-review work for others.
- Assist in back-end, API integration and development.
- Provide weekly reviews on current project progress to clients.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices to continuously improve our development methodologies.
What We Look For
- Strong aesthetic sense, understanding of basic design and layout principles.
- Ability to quickly shift between projects to fix bugs or add requested features to existing projects.
- Ability to undertake projects from ideation to deployment without direct oversight, formalizing processes and best practices along the way.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Attention to details and passion for quality.
- Strong working knowledge of version control using Git.
Skills and Experience Required
- Craft, Wordpress, or other CMS website development experience
- Tailwind CSS / Scoping methodologies like BEM
- Familiarity with Figma/Sketch
- Strong knowledge of RESTful web services and APIs like Algolia.
- Experience with front-end frameworks like Vue or React
- TypeScript / ES2015+
- Strong working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines for website deployment (Gitlab, CircleCI, etc)
- Digital Ocean / Linux server management
- Experience integrating Algolia’s API
- Experience building Shopify sites
- Health Care Stipend
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Third Friday of Every Month Off
- Salary Depends on Experience
Transom is a boutique creative agency located in Seattle, WA. We are a Work From Anywhere (WFX) company. We focus on helping companies develop and tell true stories about themselves that create devoted fans.