Wray Ward is seeking a smart and passionate developer to join our Creative team and build engaging digital experiences.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities as a Developer
- Build CMS-backed websites and landing pages using PHP/MySQL
- Integrate with third-party web services and APIs
- Test and debug across multiple platforms and devices
- Work across teams to enhance and expand ideas and concepts
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines and effectively communicate progress
- Solid development background utilizing PHP and MySQL
- Experience with responsive design and best practices
- Experience with front-end build tools and preprocessors such as Gulp, Sass and Babel
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Unix development environment and command line
- Experience with open-source content management systems such as Craft CMS and WordPress
- Experience with MVC frameworks a plus
- Experience with iOS or Android application development a plus
- A minimum of 3 years of open-source web development experience
- Agency experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree
Please include links to examples of your existing work and/or GitHub.
Please see https://www.wrayward.com/careers#benefits
Please see our job listing page for full details and application process. This job is open to both local and remote candidates. Thanks!