We're looking for an experienced freelance front-end developer to develop a suite of approximately fifteen Figma mobile and desktop designs into responsive HTML components and templates.
What we’re looking for
- Familiarity with front-end tooling technologies, including Webpack and NPM.
- Experience developing using a component methodology, using TailwindCSS to provide utility-first CSS styling.
- Ability to interpret and translate Figma design files into code to a high degree of accuracy with clean, semantic HTML markup.
- A commitment to developing to accessibility best practices.
- Good knowledge of responsive development techniques, ensuring templates display well across mobile, tablet and desktop devices.