About MYMY Catering
MYMY catering is the next big thing in food delivery, tackling the European opportunity in catering with our FoodTech solutions. Founded in 2016, we are a sustainable, yet fast-paced, start-up with experience - having seen through the COVID-19 pandemic together. Our business is brand-led and tech-enabled, operating a pseudo-marketplace model.
We have ambitious plans in Europe, and globally, and are therefore looking to grow our team with talented, motivated and skilled individuals who can complement the current team and take us to the next level. In doing so, we are now looking for a Front-End Developer (m/f/d) who shares our courage, our values and ambitions.
What you will be responsible for...
MYMY catering is focused on introducing the best-in-class eCommerce to the catering industry. We focus on enabling self-service for Customers and Caterers, while automating internal processes.
- Solve tasks thoroughly with competence and in a proactive, independent, professional manner.
- Follow coding guidelines and write code that is clean, forward-thinking, and robust.
- Debug issues competently and independently.
- Help maintain and grow our company’s private style guide of UI elements.
- Respond to tickets with concise, relevant, necessary, and informative comments.
What you will bring to the table...
In order to be successful in this position you should be ...
- Proficient understanding of HTML (including experience coding up email templates and PDF documents)
- Experience working with, NPM and Webpack
- Experience working with Google APIs like Geocoding and Places Autocomplete, Google Tag Manager
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them is a bonus.
- Proactive, positive attitude with a willingness to share and learn
- Strong debugging, communication skills and organisation
In addition, it is beneficial if you have experience and an understanding of all or any of the following ...
- Some experience with PHP (MVC, how to locate relevant classes in our codebase to understand available data, etc)
- Craft CMS
- Optimisation tools and practices such as Critical CSS, lazy loading images, etc.
- Writing tests with Codeception
- Familiar with AWS tools like S3
What we offer...
- Opportunity to be part of a proven disruptive start-up, shaking up a billion dollar industry
- Autonomy and ownership in your respective area of expertise, sharing with and learning from peers
- Competitive compensation and equity participation
- Professional, fair and pragmatic corporate culture
- Highly competent, talented and experienced team with will and perseverance
- Great office in WeWork Warschauer Platz, with 24/7 coffee, pool table, flexible seating, events and more!
What the process looks like...