Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Front-end website development with PHP based content management systems such as Craft, Drupal, WordPress, etc.
- Build HTML email pages and templates.
- Build HTML5 banner ads.
- Work with art directors, writers, information architects, and marketing analysts as a collaborator in the development of interactive design solutions.
- Tests digital solutions across specified devices and browsers.
- Brainstorm user experience, design, and development ideas with project team.
- Assure files are accurately prepared to specifications.
- Analytical thinker – always looking for efficiencies and ways to improve process.
- Life-long learner – loves to learn new skills and share them with colleagues.
- Outstanding time management skills – ability to focus.
- Tenacious, outstanding attention to detail – you won’t quit until it is right.
- Patience and flexibility – ability to work in an environment with changing priorities and last-minute requests.
- A team player – approaches work with trust and respect for co-workers.
- Service oriented.
- Candor and the ability to communicate ideas in team settings and in writing.
Required Skills and Experience
A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. At least seven years of hands-on front-end website development experience preferred.
Computer Skills - Applicants should have experience and confidence with:
- APIs: JSON, Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps, YouTube
- Tools, techniques, and code development for controlling and improving web presence: Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, structured data, tracking pixels, click events, and meta data
- Tools and techniques for measuring and improving page load speed.
Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret written communications, professional journals, and technical procedures.