Location: Hastings, UK
About The Agency
Mutual is a boutique web design agency formed in 2016 by an award-winning team that previously worked at The Rye Agency.
We design, develop, and maintain websites for multi-national charities, nationwide magazines, online shops, as well as for local companies.
We're small, but highly in demand and looking at considerable growth in 2017.
We focus on Craft CMS websites and specialise in user experience design. We’re highly collaborative with our clients and work with them over the long term. Many of our clients have been with members of the team for over 5 years.
- The development of new websites from scratch
- Managing your time and helping us manage projects effectively
- Getting involved with our design process including wire-framing and building quick prototypes
- The maintenance and support of websites
- Training clients on how to use websites
- Providing fast and friendly support to clients
- Analysing website performance and coming up with plans to improve them
- Writing the occasional plugin
- Experience in the installation and setup of a CMS, including the integration of designs and adding custom developments onto it
- Good eye for design
- Ability to accurately estimate work and adhere to timelines
- Experience with pre-processors such as Sass
- Basic MySQL and PHP knowledge
- Experience with Git
- 4+ years of web design experience
- 2+ years of agency experience
- Experience with Craft
- Experience with ExpressionEngine
- Experience with Sketch
- Experience with MAMP and LAMP stacks
- Individual Qualification in Google Analytics
- Someone who doubles as a designer
- You’re passionate about the web and design at large
- You have excellent communication skills, and feel comfortable chatting with clients and colleagues
- You have great time-keeping and are well organised
- You’re always learning and building new things to stay at the top of your game
- Your super power is staying one-step-ahead to stop potential problems happening in the first place
- Work from home every now and then
- Brand new equipment
- Continuous professional development
- New business referral bonus
Send a quick hello email to email@example.com with an introduction and some samples of projects you've worked on. If you have any specific salary request, let us know and we'll see if we can make it work.
If we like what we see, we'll arrange for you to come in for a few hours and chat about the role and do some exercises together to see if we gel.
Important: This position requires you to be able to get to the office at least a few times a week - preferably every day.