We’re looking for a talented web developer to join our agency as a Craft CMS Developer.
As we’re only small, you’ll need to wear many hats, but most of the time you’ll be doing front-end development for our Craft CMS sites.
Our main technologies are: HTML, Twig, SCSS, JS.
The occasional PHP, App, or WordPress project might come in, so you’ll need to be able to adapt and adjust accordingly.
We don’t want you to sit quietly and do what you’re told, but instead be an active part of the process to make sure we’re building the client the best product possible – and that the business is growing in the right direction.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building websites with a CMS
- Estimating and managing your time
- Bringing ideas to projects
- Maintaining and supporting our existing sites
- Communicating with clients
- Setting up servers, managing DNS information, etc
- Be able to estimate and stick to deadlines
- Be an HTML, CSS and JS expert
- Have solid PHP knowledge
- Be a great communicator
- Care about writing clean, organised, high-quality code
- Care about UX
- Care about web performance
- Be good at Googling things
It’d be excellent if you:
- Know how to use Craft
- Know how to use Wordpress
- Know how to use Git
- Know how to use Gulp
- Know how to use Adobe products
- You know how to use ExpressionEngine
- Have experience with DigitalOcean
- Have experience with Laravel Forge
- Have design chops
If you'd like to be part of our remote team, email us:
- Three recent web projects you've worked on
- A summary of your development process
- Three reasons why you shouldn't use Wordpress
Please send it to [email protected]