Kor Control is a web development studio located in Vancouver, British Columbia. Kor is made up of a collective of remote developers doing amazing work for our agency clients. We are currently looking for a full-time senior frontend developer to help support our clients growing needs.
- 5+ years' development experience.
- Strong understanding of CSS methodologies (e.g. BEM).
- Understanding of Linux-based environments and command line build tools (e.g. Webpack, Node, NPM).
- Experience with CMS platforms (e.g. Craft CMS, WordPress, Drupal).
- Experience with templating frameworks (e.g. twig, blade).
- Experience with CSS preprocessors and frameworks (e.g. Sass, Tailwind CSS).
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Strong understanding of website accessibility requirements (WCAG).
- Understanding of website optimization best practices and tooling.
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git).
- Understanding of common design tools (e.g. XD, Sketch).
Nice to have
- Experience with PHP or other server side technologies.
- Experience with PHP frameworks (e.g. Laravel).
- Understanding of testing concepts and E2E testing frameworks (e.g. Cypress).
How to Apply
Send us an email with your resume, sample code, example projects and anything else you care to share! You can reach us at [email protected] or apply via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2709218364/