We’re on the hunt for an experienced developer who's passionate about building the performant, accessible, and scalable websites and platforms!
We’re searching for a bright, energetic developer to join our creative and development teams to bring complex websites to life — all while being mindful of the latest development trends and keeping both the client’s goals and the end-user in mind.
As a Senior Developer at TrendyMinds, you will:
- Build and maintain Craft CMS projects—our CMS of choice.
- Use Tailwind CSS extensively—our CSS framework of choice.
- Use React, Next.js, and Alpine.js to create reactive experiences.
- Use Figma and Sketch to determine and implement reusable components.
- Be comfortable working with clients in an agency setting.
- Be comfortable working within existing PHP code in our Craft projects.
- Be comfortable working within Node.js in our Next.js projects.
- Be comfortable working within codebases using legacy CSS architecture strategies like BEM.
- Be organized and comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Use both Git and GitHub for our deployment workflow and code review processes.
- Be comfortable suggesting ideas to expand our capabilities.
- Be part of a team of other individuals who love to collaborate.
Technical experience required:
- At least 2-3 years of Craft CMS experience
- At least 2-3 years of React.js experience
- At least 2-3 years of Git and GitHub experience
- At least 2-3 years of agency experience
- At least 1 year of Tailwind CSS experience
A snapshot of what it's like to work at TrendyMinds:
- Nerd out on best practices. Be vigilant about web standards, performance, accessibility, and usability by providing recommendations.
- Enjoy figuring things out. You’re comfortable debugging and troubleshooting to determine what’s going on when things are looking amiss.
- Be a team player. Participate in internal and external meetings and assist when help is needed.
- Understands the ask. Be comfortable providing accurate timelines and quote estimates for work and prioritizing tasks as they are assigned.
- On top of things. Be capable of juggling multiple projects happening simultaneously.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- At least five years of professional, post-collegiate experience
- B.S., B.F.A., or equivalent work experience
- Must be a U.S. resident.
What makes TrendyMinds a great place to work:
We believe a happy team is a solid team; it’s as simple as that.
- Fully remote: We believe the best team is one that isn’t limited by proximity to a physical location. Whether it’s the west coast or east coast, we work with team members across all of the U.S. time zones.
- Collaborative team environment: Your voice is important and we believe the best projects include the contributions from everyone.
- Great benefits: 30 paid days off and 401k matching. What more could you ask? Oh yeah, we cover 100% of health insurance premiums for all team members and 50% for their spouses and dependents.
- Flexible schedule: Some people are early birds who love collaborating in-person at our offices. Others are night owls who enjoy working from home. We are flexible to accommodate all types of work styles, times, and locations.
- New equipment: In order to produce incredible work, we have to have incredible equipment. Sorry if you were hoping for a 7-year-old PC, that’s just not our style.
- Philanthropy: We like to do our part to help our community. With our philanthropy committee and donation matching system, we offer you the resources you need to make a difference.