You are a Senior web frontend developer and would like to work in an interdisciplinary team to create digital experiences? Let's talk!
At netzstrategen we enable our customers to act in the digital world. For this we need experts for all digital disciplines. Because we know that a real strategy can only be developed if all aspects of the digital world are taken into account. Our services include business analytics, strategic planning, project management, UX/design, development, marketing and the qualification of our clients’ employees. That’s just your thing? Then read on!
And what exactly awaits you as a Web Frontend Developer with us?
As a Senior Web Frontend Developer you will implement digital products and their functionality. You will be responsible for bringing ideas to life.
You are doing this with us:
- Planning user interface solutions for individual features and whole sites for customers
- Building new websites and online stores, and improving existing platforms
- Extending and improving our shared component library
- Coordinating task and project statuses directly with customers, also in agile sprints
- Reviewing change proposals of others and giving constructive feedback
- Analyzing and optimizing the web frontend performance
- Integrating with web services
- Contributing features and fixes to third-party libraries
- Implementing automated tests
- Reviewing third-party sites as part of audits for our customers
You should bring this with you:
- Experience building modular and reusable component libraries
- Experience with RESTful APIs and GraphQL backends
- Experience in WordPress, Craft, Drupal or other CMS
- Experience with WooCommerce or comparable e-commerce platforms
- Experience integrating custom Gutenberg blocks into themes
- Familiarity with HTTP caching
- Ability to quickly understand foreign code bases
- Knowledge about best practices and writing clean code
- Highly collaborative attitude and love for participating in code reviews and discussions about architecture and design
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
You should be familiar with these tools:
- Peer review and version control platforms like GitHub
- Command line tools like Git, npm, gulp, Webpack, SSH
- Project management tools like Asana
- Collaboration tools like Slack and Google Apps (GSuite)
This should come out of your work in the end:
- Solid responsive layouts and interactions
- Functionality that is well-tested and resolves the needs of the customer
- An implementation approach that can be maintained and updated easily
- Code that is clean and can be understood and extended by others
- Time estimates that are reliable
With these people you will have the most to do:
- Project Managers
We would like to welcome you to our team.
This is how it looks like with us:
- Independent and self-responsible work is part of our DNA. Flexible working hours and home office are absolutely natural for us – we see our work as a very important part of life. But only as a part that should fit flexibly with the rest.
- You will find a set of values that we love and live every day.
- You’ll meet a colourful international team full of digital enthusiasts who burn for their subjects – just like you do.
- A mentor will give you regular feedback. As we are constantly changing and try to get a little better every day, we would like to see the opposite. Get involved and let us know if we miss a step and what we can do better.
- There is fresh fruit, coffee and soft drinks in all offices. We also meet every Monday for lunch together.
- Togetherness is important to us: we meet for team activities and joint workshops alternately in our offices in Karlsruhe, Cologne and Barcelona.
- You enjoy further education and we support you in this – with language courses, conference visits and further qualifications.
- We are fond of animals: Dogs can be brought to the office after getting to know them. Currently, the Karlsruhe office offers fish and a fluffy dog.
- You will have 28 days of holidays. You can enjoy it when it fits better in your calendar.
- We make sure that you can work under the best conditions: Laptop, mobile phone contract, the right hardware, train ticket or job bike – ride with us!
Fits? It fits!
Start date: Immediately, part-time possible
Location: Barcelona / Karlsruhe / Remote
Compensation: 48,000 – 72,000 EUR/anno
Required experience: Minimum 8 years experience in the field