We are a small multidisciplinary studio with big ambitions. We work with clients of all shapes and sizes across the United States. Our fireteam of creatives and developers is seeking a new team member to jump into our ongoing web development flow. Our team works closely to design and build solutions that range from marketing websites to eCommerce systems and bespoke web applications.
The majority of our web projects are built with Craft 2 and 3. Our work also reaches into WordPress, Shopify, and React applications. Strong experience with Craft CMS is a must. All else are a bonus. We work in EST and would love to collaborate with a developer in the same time zone, though this is not a requirement.
What you can expect:
You would be involved in our day-to-day project cycle - working closely with our team. Working on multiple projects simultaneously is the standard and we quite enjoy the variety this offers. We are seeking a passionate and motivated developer who wants to contribute in a meaningful and critical role to our firm.
You will be:
- Building new and supporting existing Craft CMS websites and eCommerce systems
- Developing modular and sustainable code to support UI designs and site requirements
- Deploying code to servers, managing Databases, and assisting with the QA process
- Helping to optimize internal processes, tools, and products
We’d expect that you:
- Enjoy working collaboratively with a small team
- Are passionate about building websites and applications
- Have a strong understanding of HTML5, Twig, Sass, Js, PHP, MySQL and Gulp
- Are comfortable with SEO, Performance, and Accessibility best practices
- Are comfortable working with Git
- Experience with React and Vue
- Great sense of humor
- Familiarity or comfort with visual design
- Have an interest in long term work
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your experience, hourly rate, and examples of your work. We enjoy a good sense of humor and creativity.